Saturday 21 June 2014

Sophie's Ice Lollies



I'm going to write this post quickly before going out because it's going to be another warm weekend and these easy and delicious treats are so quick to make and will keep you cool!
I tested these with my gorgeous friend Sophie and she loved them so much I decided to name them after her.
You can really use any fruit you want but I love berries and the coconut yougurt cream bit is for people that need a creamy part without the dairy.

INGREDIENTS: ((makes four lollies)
2 cups fresh mixed berries ( I used blueberries and strawberries)
1 date (soaked in water for a few minutes to make it nice and plump)

for the optional coconut yogurt creamy half:

1 tub plain coyo coconut yogurt,
1 tsp honey (add more to taste)
1 tsp vanilla essence



METHOD:

Just blend berries and date with a little water and put to the side. Clean blender and blend the rest of the ingredients. Add both flavours in layers to ice lollies moulds. Leave in freezer for 3-4 hours and they'll be ready for you when you get back from sunbathing in the park!


No comments:

Post a Comment